|Google Nexus 5|
Motorola Vs LG for Nexus 5! yes this is what we are trying to figure out for the next launch of Google's Nexus. Sources are saying that Google would be using Motorola for Nexus 5 and not Nexus 4's manufacturer LG. Well, at the other end conflicting reports today claimed that this is not the case. Have a look at this Vietnamese website Tinhte and it is claiming that Google will go again with LG for the Nexus 5 and most probably LG will use it's latest launch LG G2 for Nexus 5. Click on read more for specifications of Nexus 5 and some exciting deals of Nexus.
Here are some of our educational guess about Nexus 5
- Screen size: 5.2" 1080p display
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 800
- Design and looks: This will be more inspired from Nexus 7 more sporty and thinner in design.
- Estimated price: Little difficult to guess but it is heard that price will be same as Nexus 4's launching price.
- Camera: Google is planning to go with Nikon's branded 13 MP camera with this phone (ear ringing material for Photo shooters!)
- RAM: 2GB
- Built in storage: 8/16GB
- Battery: 3140 mAh
Well, let's see what actually comes with Nexus 5, but I am pretty much sure the original launch will not be much different then what I am saying here! Wait and watch. Wait a minute, don't forget to check the deal below for Nexus 4 if you want to buy!