The Impossible Instant Lab can transform your iPhone images into real, one-of-a-kind instant photographs that you can stroke and caress. Now, you can free your photos from your smartphone which is buried in the darkness of the photo gallery of your phone, give them life. Turn those spiritless pixels into something physical which you can feel. Simply select a picture on your iPhone, place the phone on the cradle, press the eject button – that's it. Within seconds it ejects your analog instant photo, ready to develop in the palm of your hand. Technology behind this is way way different then just to spray a ink on the paper like your printer does but it work completely on photo chemical magic. As this instrument is a real camera so it uses four element coated glass lens to take a photo from your iPhone's display and develops inside the layers of integral film. A simple question, when did you hold a physical developed photo in your hand at last? Time has come to try out this now. Click on read more for compatibility and features.
- Compatible with iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5/5S/5S or iPod Touch 4th/5th
- Compatible with all Impossible project film, though they recommend Impossible film for Polaroid SX-70-type
- Transform pictures from your iPhone photo gallery to physical analog photos
- Any image on your phone's display can be turned into a real analog instant photo, if you have modified that image in photoshop or have shot that image directly from you phone or if it is a screenshot (Any image)
- Funded by thousands so automatically trusted by thousand of adoring fans on Kickstarter so you know it's good
- Free iOS app for photo exposure (download from iTunes App Store)
- Rechargable Li-Ion battery 7.4V / 2.33VAh(Wh), 300 mAh
- Can be charged via the included USB power adapter
- Optical System: 4 element coated glass lens, wide-angle
- Focal length 149.6mm
- Protective Microfiber Pouch (Included)
- Printed Quick Start guide and User Manual
- Click here to buy this.